Enter an author, title or keyword above and click on Search to find what you are looking for in the library collection.
To renew or reserve items please contact the library by phone or email, or visit the library in person.
To access our extensive ebook collection, click on the link below. Off-campus you will be asked to login with your Student ID and Password.
Please use this link to access the database.
Access millions of journal and newspaper articles. If off-campus, you will need your Student ID and Password.
Search our catalogue to see what's on the shelves. Use specific keywords to refine your search. To request books held in other library locations, click on "Reserve this Copy" and you will be prompted to log in with your Student ID and Password.
Before you start researching:
1. Gather all information you already have: notes, assignment question
2. Check the due date, word count and how you will be marked
3. Clarify any words in the assignment that you do not understand
4. Know the format - essay, report, oral presentation etc.
5. Write down everything you know and want to know about the topic
6. Ask your teacher if you need further clarification
1. Click the link above
2. Select your referencing style (ask your teacher if you do not know)
3. Select the resource type
4. Select the format
5. Use the example to create the reference for your particular resource
This video shows you how to use the La Trobe Academic Referencing Tool.
Search our eBooks catalogue to see our range of eBooks. You will be prompted to log in with your Student ID and Password. Use specific keywords (see the list on this page) to refine your search.