English for Health Professionals: Nurses
Designed for nurses who wish to improve their spoken communication skills: pronunciation, accuracy and appropriate language for communicating with patients and colleagues. Start now
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for 'EHP: Nurses'
The video below explains how to communicate among different cultural groups in your workplace.
Watch the video below to understand the universal declaration of human rights.
Australia is a state party to the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights and to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. There are now seven core international human rights law conventions, being the:
● Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
● Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
● Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
● Convention on the Rights of the Child
● Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
© BKI 2022.
Bendigo TAFE acknowledges their campuses are located on the ancestral lands of the Djaara people of the Dja Dja Wurrung and the Yorta Yorta People. The institute respects traditional custodians, Elders and their cultural heritage.
Kangan Institute acknowledges their campuses are located on the ancestral lands of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nations. The institute respects traditional custodians, Elders and their cultural heritage.
Images/icons used by BKI under license from Canva ; Microsoft image used with permission ; Book cover images under license from Syndetics